Friday, June 29, 2012

Hot off the Press #1

Picture by: @3Awas999


"Hot off the Press"
is going to be my latest blogzkiz of awesome interweb interviews/press/photos/videos....you get the picture! This is basically going to be the best way to see all my media related news in 1 general area. . .well two, GameSpot.com of course! But, for my BlogSpot lovers, I'll have slightly more detailed posts here, due to the change of format over at GS.com 

So, here you have it. First edition of "Hot off the Press":
 

Don't know if you've realized, but we're creeping up on July, and before you know it, San Diego Comic Con will be at our door step. So, to keep you at bay, here's your new "Hottie of the Month" for the SDCC Blog: 








If you haven't been keeping tabs on me, I've thrown together an unboxing video on the new Pink Siberia V2's! I made this video because Steelseries has thrown together a donation drive for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. For every pair of Pink Siberia's sold, 10% goes towards the donation drive! Even if you don't game, these are fantastic for music on the computer, or even skype meetings with friends and family! 



Alongside gaming and the adventures of amazing events like E3 and MLG Anaheim, I got to take some time off before the madness all starts and hit up Disneyland with notorious gamers Tsquared and Raychul. We had a flipping blast at both parks and it was definitively an experience to remember! Just in case you didn't know, I have long term memory loss, so I've put together this video to help me remember the amazing times I had with some amazing friends! Enjoy, and don't forget to subscribe, and like the video! Thanks!! 


That's pretty much it for my first "Hot off the Press".
More media and other hilarious antics from yours truly, follow all social channels! 

::SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:: 
Youtube: (SUBSCRIBE) http://www.youtube.com/xMrsViolencex 
Twitter: (FOLLOW) http://www.twitter.com/MrsViolence 
Fanpage: (LIKE) http://www.facebook.com/MrsViolenceFanPage
Live Streaming on the Daily: (FOLLOW) http://www.twitch.tv/xMrsViolencex:


No comments:

Post a Comment