Friday, June 22, 2012

Gunnar Optiks MLG Anaheim Brand Ambassador Photo shoot

As you all know, I attended MLG Anaheim 2012 Spring Championship back in early June! Not to compete, but to cover the amazing media that goes on all around us!! Friday morning was extremely different for me, being as this was the first event I knew 100% that I wouldn't be competing in. T2 an I wake up super early, pack and hit the highway for Anaheim! I had my first photo shoot w/ the one and only Gunnar Optiks - my favorite gaming accessory of all time!

Here are some of the shots that I'm honorably proud of! And check below for a sick "Behind the Scenes" video that GunnarOptik produced! <3

MOAR Photos here: Click Here







(All photos taken by: Bryant Figueroa)
Please check out and LIKE + SUB
Behind-the-Scenes: GUNNAR Photo Shoot
http://youtu.be/icaTfohHkL0?hd=1

Social Media Networks for Gunnar Optiks

My Social Networks

No comments:

Post a Comment